Our Indura Ultrasoft fabrics guarantee flame resistance for the life of the garment. With a soft feel for enhanced comfort they provide enhanced protection from electric arc, flash fire, molten ferrous metal and welding exposures.
* 186 gsm Indura UltraSoft flame retardant fabric.
* 88% cotton 12% tenacity nylon blend with anti-static and using green dye.
* Open front.
* Pleated action back.
* Longer tail back.
* Flame retardant plastic buttons.
* Pen holder on left pocket.
* Spare button.
* Flame retardant sewing thread.
* Two piece collar and cuffs for extended life of garment.
* Class DN with 50mm FR reflective tape hoop pattern around body for Day/Night use.
* HRC1 with STPV rating of 6.1 cal/cm2.
* Compliant to: AS 4824:2006, AS/NZS 1906.4:2010, AS/NZS 4602.1:2011, UPF 50+ sun protection complies to AS/NZS 4399:1996, OEKO-TEK Standard 100, NFPA 70E, NFPA 2112, ASTM F1506, ASTM F1002, EN531, CSA Z462, NFPA 1977, OSHA 1910.269, CGSB 155.20, EN ISO 11612