Our high vis shirt range maintains optimum visual standards that will last the lifetime of the garment. We understand the importance of correctly-fitting garments when it comes to work, not only for safety purposes but also to optimise comfort, wearability and productivity. Suited for many different environments, our range of cotton shirts are made with quality fabric and durable stitching. The entire range is also compliant with High Visibility Safety Standards AS/NZS 1906.4:2010 and feature high quality certified reflective tape, internationally recognised for its certified standards and excellent visibility.
* 190 gsm cotton drill.
* Closed front.
* Pleated action back.
* Longer tail.
* Deeper pockets with pen holder.
* Spare button provided.
* Double stitching for strength.
* Class DN with 50mm reflective tape hoop pattern around body for Day / Night use.
* High visibility material is tested and complies to AS/NZS1906.4:2010.
* Shirts are constructed according to high visibility safety garments standard that complies to AS/NZS 4602.1:2011.
* UPF 50+ sun protection complies to AS/NZS 4399:1996.