Our high vis shirt range maintains optimum visual standards that will last the lifetime of the garment. We understand the importance of correctly-fitting garments when it comes to work, not only for safety purposes but also to optimise comfort, wearability and productivity. Suited for many different environments, our range of cotton shirts are made with quality fabric and durable stitching. The entire range is also compliant with High Visibility Safety Standards AS/NZS 1906.4:2010.
* 155 gsm light weight Ultra Cool cotton.
* Mesh air vents in shoulder and under arms.
* Open front.
* Longer tail back.
* Double stitched for strength.
* Front deep chest pockets with pen holder.
* Spare button provided.
* Class DN with 50mm reflective tape hoop pattern around body for Day/Night use.
* High visibility material is tested and complies to AS/NZS1906.4:2010.
* Shirts are constructed according to high visibility safety garments standard that complies to AS/NZS 4602.1:2011.
* UPF 50+ sun protection that complies to AS/NZS 4399:1996 and meets the requirements to the updated standard AS/NZS 4399:2017.